The Retro, London, W10The Retro, 50 Bosworth Road, London W10 5EG 1 bedroom
"THE RETRO" IS THE PERFECT MARRIAGE OF VICTORIAN HERITAGE AND LUXURIOUS MODERNITY.
With the elegance of its Victorian façade complemented by its sleek, interior designed, ultra-modern finishes, the development is the embodiment of how London's heritage can be preserved and enhanced.
Offering 3 one bedroom, 2 two bedroom and 3 one bedroom with study apartments, all for shared ownership and all finished to very high standards, it is the perfect opportunity to own a piece of thoroughly luxurious history.
The Retro is situated on the corner of Bosworth Road and Southern Row on the edge of Emslie Horniman Pleasance Park within easy walking distance of Westbourne Park tube station.
For more information on the detailed specification and floorplans, please download the brochure from the property resources below.
For viewing appointments, call: 0208 354 5500.
To qualify for properties at The Retro, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently live or work in the London Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Registered with the Borough's Home Ownership Team.
- Be in a permanent full time employment
- Minimum household income requirement: circa £31,000 (one bed), £37,000 (one bed with study) & £45,000 (two bed).
- Must hold UK/EU resident status or with indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market
- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase