Eden House, Lampton Road, Hounslow35 Lampton Road, Hounslow TW3 1BN 1 bedroom
*Limited* offer of 6 months service charge paid, £99 reservation fee and £1,000 legal fee contribution on reservations made in August!
A fantastic collection of 1 & 2 bedroom Shared Ownership homes in the heart of Hounslow. Only a 1 minute walk from Hounslow Central London Underground station.
Eden House is an exciting new development offering a variety of one and two bedroom Shared Ownership homes for individuals, couples and young families. Residing in this cosmopolitan Zone 4 borough, you are perfectly situated for accessing Central London, neighbouring Richmond and Twickenham or simply sampling the delights that Hounslow has to offer.
Hounslow with its excellent rail connections lies just 30 minutes west of Central London. Eden House is ideally located for individuals looking to commute into the West End, where you reach Piccadilly Circus in just 37 minutes and are only one-minute walk from Hounslow Central (Zone 4).
Walk for less than 15 minutes and you’ll reach Hounslow Rail Station which is served by South West Trains. Here you can travel directly in to London Waterloo in 40 minutes, or travel westwards to Reading, Weybridge, Woking and Windsor.
For drivers, Hounslow is situated by the A40 Great South-West Road leading west to Chiswick and Hammersmith and close to motorways, M4, M25 and M3. The borough also hosts car sharing and rental companies, allowing drivers without their own car more freedom to explore.
Eden House features a whole host of conveniences to incorporate a fully fitted contemporary kitchen with white goods. High quality flooring throughout and a modern bathroom featuring high quality white suite and tiling.
1. The scheme is open initially only to persons who are resident or employed in the Council’s Area (London Borough of Hounslow).
2. Maximum annual household income must not exceed £90,000.
3. Persons applying must not have ownership in any other residential property
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 354 5500
- The scheme is open initially only to persons who are resident or employed in the Council’s Area (London Borough of Hounslow).
- Maximum annual household income must not exceed £90,000.
- Persons applying must not have ownership in any other residential property