Princedale Road - Intermediate Rent87 Princedale Road , London W11 4NS 1399 per month 1 bedroom
A recently refurbished 3 bedroom house located in a most desirable area.
87, Princedale Road, London, W11 4NS
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Private Courtyard Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate downstairs WC
This 3 bedroom house is available for Intermediate Rent (Assured Shorthold Tenancy). The monthly rent payable is £1398.73 and minimum term applies.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com, providing your full name and a contact telephone number. Please note that registration for this property will close on 15th May 2016.
Viewings for the property will be held after the registration has closed, date to be confirmed. All applicants who have registered will be sent an invite for the open day viewings. For eligibility, please refer to the appropriate section on this website.
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea: New allocations policy for Intermediate Housing
The Council has a new allocations policy that sets out the way in which the Royal Borough will prioritise applicants for any intermediate properties including intermediate rent, to which it has nomination rights.
The Councils’ eligibility criteria fit within the Greater London Authority (GLA)’s criteria in terms of the maximum amount applicants can earn and all applicants must be aged 18 or over, British or EEA citizens who are exercising their treaty rights or have indefinite leave to remain and not own a home at the time of purchase.
The Council has set the following local priorities:
• First preference will be given to any applicant with a social tenancy within the Royal Borough. Length of tenancy will be used to differentiate between applicants.
• Second preference will be given to any applicant who is homeless and in priority need and who we have placed in temporary accommodation and accepted a duty to re-house. Date of homeless application will be used to differentiate between applicants.
• Third preference will be given to applicants whose principal home is in the Royal Borough and who work in the Royal Borough. In the event of two or more applicants meeting the criteria, the property will be awarded to the individual who has lived in the Royal Borough the longest.
• Fourth preference will be given to applicants whose principal home is in the Royal Borough but do not work in the Royal Borough. Length of residency will be used to differentiate between applicants.
• Fifth preference will be given to applicants who work in the Royal Borough and live elsewhere. Greatest length of confirmed employment within the Royal Borough will be used to differentiate between households.
• Sixth preference will be given to applicants who live in the GLA area and who are working. Length of residency will be used to differentiate between applicants.